The Brixx Accountants & Advisors
A fresh approach to making business decisions
- 3 Pro licences
- Add Pro licences at £149.50/year
- Exclusive Partner benefits
Why join The Brixx Partner Program?
Joining The Brixx Partner Program is your opportunity to offer a modern, collaborative and visual approach to business modelling for your clients. It gives you the ability to deliver additional valuable services and advice based around their business plans.
- Deliver additional services and advice to your clients
- Save time building business plans
- Collaborate and share business models with clients
- Develop further revenue and profit streams
- Differentiate your business with Brixx Partnership
- Promote your business with the Brixx Partner assets on your website
What’s included in the Program?
- 5 person team per licence
- 25 plans per licence
- 1-10 year financial models
- All Brixx features
- Assign licences to your clients
- Manage licences and permissions
- Navigate easily between clients
Exclusive Partner Pricing
- 3x Pro licences included
- Add more licences at an exclusive Partner Price of £149.50/year
Getting started with Brixx
The Brixx Partner Program is coming soon! In the meantime, you can still get started modelling businesses in Brixx. Try the app with a 7-day free trial.
“We love Brixx! It’s a brilliant application which is easy and intuitive to use. It’s transformed the way in which we can discuss business planning with clients”
Peter Wood, Accounting Services for Business
Frequently asked questions
When will the Program be ready?
We are finalising the Program right now. It will be available in Spring 2021.
Can I use Brixx now?
Yes! Brixx is being used today by many advisors around the world in collaboration with their clients. Click here to sign up for a trial.
Do I have to be an accountant to join The Brixx Partner Program?
No! If you’re a business coach, consultant, franchise, business advisor, or many other roles, you can still become a Brixx Partner.
Can I buy more than 3 licences?
Yes! As a Brixx Partner additional Pro licences are available at an exclusive Partner Price of £149.50/year. You can add as many extra licences as you need.
Is there any training required?
Brixx is intuitive and easy to adopt. We have guides for the App in our solutions area and a YouTube channel featuring tutorials. You can also get in touch with our Support Team if you have any unanswered questions.
Can I use Brixx standalone?
Yes! Brixx is a standalone modelling tool including actuals vs forecast variance analysis. Brixx also integrates with Xero.